Terms and Conditions
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Exitlight Ltd / tpc2.co.uk unless, and until, an email is sent by tpc2.co.uk to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by tpc2.co.uk of your offer to buy goods or services from tpc2.co.uk and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
tpc2.co.uk are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item turns out to be unavailable we will inform you by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. However we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques.Please note that some goods may vary slightly from those displayed as we reserve the right to make ongoing changes. Also please note that some of the helmets pictured may be fitted with optional visors - these are strictly for illustration purposes only. All helmets are supplied with road legal clear visors unless otherwise stated.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current standard rate. VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name, address and date of birth and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
9a. If a payment is dishonoured the relevant authorities will be informed and you will be liable to pay all additional bank costs and legal costs.
10. You may also pay for goods by sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing Bank but the goods will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
10a. If a cheque is dishonoured the relevant authorities will be informed and you will be liable to pay all additional bank costs and legal costs.
11. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 14 days subject to availability.
18. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
*19a. The 'Free delivery on all orders over £100 to UK mainland' offer is not available in conjunction with any discount vouchers/ codes.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it (see 20c for exclusions), at your own expense & risk, within 14 days of despatch in its original 'unworn & re-saleable condition' (labels and swing tags must not have been removed) and we will refund the product price only. This will not include the postage costs. You can expect to be refunded in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
20a. Please note that there is a £9.99 re-stocking fee if your original order took advantage of the 'Free Delivery On Orders Over £100 To UK Mainland' or any other free delivery offer that was available to you at the time of your original purchase - this amount will be retained by us before any refund is applied.
20b. If you wish to exchange for another size then you will need to return the item at your own expense & risk, within 14 days of despatch in its original 'unworn condition'. You will be required to pay the postage cost to return the item back to you.Also you will be required to pay any price difference if the item you return is priced less than the item you wish to change to - i.e chargeable sizes. At present the susidised charge for the return to you is £5.00 - for UK based customers/addresses only. Overseas customers must pay the same rate for P&P they paid for the original order. The correct amount must be paid at the time of your request to exchange, and is payable by cash, credit card, postal order or cheque made payable to Exitlight Ltd.
20c. Motorcycle Helmets - For health & safety reasons, we cannot accept for exchange or refund, a helmet that has been worn outside - i.e: we will only exchange/refund (less postage & handling) helmets that have been tried on for size and subsequently found to be unsuitable.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.